This fall we will convene on Maui, in the company of great and potent teachers, to explore and play with the ceremony, ritual and practice of expanded awareness's. To have the honor of sharing these three days with Kimokeo Kapahulehua, Luana Neff and Failautusi Avegalio is a gesture of service. Love, Aloha and Ohana will be the guiding and conspicuous devotions of this time together.
- Thursday, October 20th: Beginning with your arrival on Maui, you will be embraced by an uncommon welcome. Plan arrivals by _____
- Friday, October 21st & Saturday, October 22nd:
- We will be at the summit of Haleakala Friday morning, then make our way to Alakukui Resort, in Hana, Friday afternoon.
- We will take part in a practice crafted by Kimokeo, Luana and Tusi which will invite the best, deepest you to invoke reverence, duty, honor and a sense of playful possibility.
- Throughout the weekend we will visit ceremonial sites, beaches and volcanoes in the outer wilderness, and we will explore the recesses of our inner wilderness with equal awe.
- Sunday, October 23rd: Departure day, plan travel after ____ PM.
- Puente Guidance: http://www.puenteguidance.com
- Alakukui: http://www.alakukui.org
- Haleakala: https://www.nps.gov/hale/index.htm
- Piilanihale Heiau: https://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/asian_american_and_pacific_islander_heritage/Piilanihale-Heiau.htm
- Kimokeo: http://www.kimokeo.org/hawaii.php?title=kimokeo
- Family of the Wa’a:https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=family+of+the+waa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8